Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Friday, May 06, 2011

A Wedding At Vibiana



I think I've mentioned here before how much I LOVE weddings at Vibiana.
It would seem as though plenty of brides do also....flicking through the latest Ceremony magazine yesterday I saw about 7 featured weddings that all took place here!
The most amazing thing was that they all looked so incredibly different....it is such an architecturally beautiful "blank canvas", you really can create a dream wedding at Vibiana.

Bahareh and Sami's gorgeous wedding was so glamourous and elegant.
The floral arrangements and chuppah by LA Premier were practically works of art!

And it was so fitting that there was a red carpet to walk down that aisle because most of the ladies dresses were Oscar-party worthy for sure.

1 comments:

Meredith O said...

Hello mate great blogg