Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Friday, January 30, 2009

Preggatinis


My very good friend Natalie Bovis-Nelsen aka master mixologist The Liquid Muse just had her first cocktail book published. Preggatinis features mainly ( though not exclusively ) her non-alcoholic cocktails for mothers-to-be. It's very exciting ....particularly because she recommended to Globe Pequot Press that I shoot the images for the book!
Natalie and I had a great ( though thoroughly exhausting ) time styling and shooting over 3 days. Thank God some of the drinks did have booze in them is all I can say! The book is looking great....very bright and fun. It'll make a fabulous baby or bridal shower gift, check it out at Amazon. Meanwhile, here's a few of the shots ( pun intended ) to get your mouths watering.


0 comments: