Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Baaaack

Wow! It's been so long since I've posted anything on my blog....but all that is about to change. Fellow photographer, friend and computer whiz Rustin Cerveny has redesigned my blog for me and now I am so excited to start writing again! Thank you Rustin.
I'll be keeping up to date with what I've been shooting but I also think that quite a number of shoots over the past year might be worth a mention...so bear with me

0 comments: