Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

2 Hot Tamales





Rusty and Stephanie's wedding was to take place in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and they intended to play their engagement shoot slideshow at the reception. With this in mind I wanted to keep their shoot very Spanish-looking, and so I took them to the San Gabriel Mission for it's beautiful architecture ( painted tiles, crumbling walls, twisted wrought iron ) and sense of history.
These two were naturals in front of the camera.......Stephanie was such a good sport, she even climbed into the fountain at one point! I love it when they trust me and go for it : )
Hope you enjoy the complete slideshow!

0 comments: