Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Knockout




Sometimes I shoot editorial pieces for the Beverly Hills Times Magazine. Usually, they feature businessmen or doctors so it became a lot more interesting when they told me that the subject of the shoot were the Knockout Girls.
These sexy girls are all boxers.....even though they could have a second career as models...and they raise a lot of money from their events for underpriveliged girls. One of the Knockout Girls is Pavarti Shallow, who some of you may know won Survivor: Micronesia.
Shooting at Crunch gym was a little challenging ( having only 20 minutes to work with and trying to make sure that none of the gym-goers tripped over the lighting cords! )
The girls were thrilled with the results and I love the fact that they have used one of the shots for their website and poster : )

0 comments: