Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fiesta









I find destination weddings to be really inspiring, creatively. The senses are heightened when you are in an unknown environment, especially with a different culture. Colors, scents, sounds......all the senses are ignited and alive.
Rusty and Stephanie's 4-day, event-filled wedding in beautiful Puerto Vallarta was a joy to shoot. On the itinerary.....zip-gliding through the jungle; a spa day; an evening boat trip to a torch-lit island; rehearsal dinner; and an evening welcome party that featured a beachside massage therapist and a custom cigar-maker!
With a mariachi band playing at the ceremony, cocktail party on the sand, firedancers and a band playing into the night....Rusty and Stephanie's wedding really had that fiesta atmosphere. Take a look at their slideshow to see for yourself!!

0 comments: