Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Friday, February 27, 2009

Icing on the Cake....




"The Happiest Day Of My Life " is an expression most of us have heard people use when talking of their wedding day.....the day that lays down the roots for a new tree of life for many couples. I imagine that lots of people didn't think they could ever feel happier....until their children come along : )
With this in mind I've decided to call my articles featuring these little blessings as " Icing on the Cake".
This is beautiful Grace Capri, and you can see more of her with mom and dad, Lori and Mike in this slideshow.....

0 comments: