Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Monday, March 02, 2009

Vintage Chic


Old-Hollywood Glamour.......that was the theme throughout Angela and Mike's beautiful, sophisticated wedding in downtown Los Angeles.
The day began with getting ready at the historic 1920's Checker's hotel.......the bride wearing a stunning Jenny Packham gown and glossy red lipstick....shots of the boys at the Art Deco library....and the ceremony and reception at one of my favorite locations....Marvimon,which was once the home of a 1930's Italian race-car driver.
Taking shots of the newlyweds on an historic bridge with downtown in the background simply added to the feeling of being in a movie from the Hollywood Studio days......and two-generations of family wedding dresses on display was a very unique nod to nostalgia.
Their stunning wedding can be seen in this slideshow....


1 comments:

natalie@theliquidmuse.com said...

How very elegant! You caught some stupendous moments in that wedding. Wow. Lovely.