Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Monday, March 16, 2009

Trash The Dress


I ususally call these after-the -wedding sessions my " Vogue Bride" shoots....but Kristen's photoshoot certainly does deserve the Trash the Dress moniker ( even though the bride does look like a fashion model ).....did you see that first image?? The dress isn't exactly ruined but it's certainly one adventurous lady who is going to be up for this Bond-girl pose in the ocean!!!
If you would like to see the slideshow of her complete shoot it's right here : Kristen's Slideshow

0 comments: