Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ryan Demont


Singer/songwriter Ryan Demont plays another show at Room 5 this Saturday 18th April.
I had the pleasure of shooting the images for his next cd......hopefully I managed to get the "image" of his latest music just right....a blend of smooth/sensitive pop and a hint of country.
You can hear some of his music right here.....Ryan's MySpace

1 comments:

Ryan DeMont said...

In regards to your hope to have captured the feel of this guys music in his shots, I must say you have. You've captured the honesty and ruggedly handsome lyrics that pulses through his music. He seems to have both the down home "Bronco-y" vibe as well as the "you clean up nice" look. Nice work claire