Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Icing on the Cake....


Isn't this little guy just beautiful!?
As I was making the slideshow I was almost crying myself! And he's not even mine! This is what his mom had this to say ( I feel so humbled )...

"So it's like all your clients say....thank you thank you thank you, i love it, i love it, i love it!!!!!! Olivier and I are speechless. You even made my big guy husband misty in the eyes. I honestly think he was holding back a few tears. This is even more amazing than I could have hoped for. You are so incredibly talented Claire. I want the whole world to know it!! The whole show is perfect, even the song. Perfect! Who sings it? How did you find it? It is so my taste!
I can't wait to sing your praises even more! Thanks again for all your hard work and your incredible talent! "

Sarah R

To see the tear-jerker ; ) click here...The Rousselle Family

0 comments: