Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Saturday, July 11, 2009

All the fun of the fair


Santa Monica Pier can be a magical setting, where the old and the new sit happily side by side while the ocean roars underneath.
Julie and Michael's engagement shoot was fun and whimsical, with a retro edge....taking a ride on the antique carousel, lying in a field of daisies, standing on the old creaking boards eating cotton candy....as gulls glided by on the salty air.
Even wind-blown and sandy, I do believe they enjoyed taking a little step back in time with their day at the seaside.

0 comments: