Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Friday, July 10, 2009

Four seasons....in one day


I love the Four Seasons Biltmore Hotel in Santa Barbara. Quintessentially Californian, it still manages to evoke a certain charming, effortless glamour. Old Spanish tile, fragrant exotic plants and ancient twisting trees give a sense of solid permanence....quite a fitting location to celebrate a wedding.
Karen and David's wedding ceremony was held in a beautiful, intimate, garden setting at the hotel....with yellow and white the vibrant, hope-filled theme.
The intimate, cosy feeling continued through the reception. Behind old, carved-oak doors, one long, candle-lit banquet table sat all of the guests as festivities continued into the night.

0 comments: