Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Latisse


The lengths ( pun intended ) that us girls will got for for beautiful long lashes was demonstrated at a recent launch party for Latisse, the newly-approved, eyelash-growth product.
Those invited to the event were pampered at a beauty bar as they sipped cocktails and nibbled on hors d'oeuvres, then they might rub shoulders with the spokesmodel Brooke Shields ( or perhaps Debra Messing, Angie Harmon and Mandy Moore ) as they wandered around an exhibition showing the fascination with extra dark, long eyelashes since the time of the Egyptians.
Even with all-white furniture and flowers the theme was predominantly pink, while cute, make-up wearing male bartenders and goody bags added to the fun.
Now I wish I'd snagged myself one.....a goody bag, not a bartender ; )

0 comments: