Welcome to my blog!

Hi There,
Thanks for stopping by to see what I get up to most of the time!
I am a California-based wedding and lifestyle photographer, specializing in visual storytelling with beautiful contemporary and fine-art images. This site also showcases a wide range of my other types of work as well.
Hopefully my blog will give you a sense of who I am as you follow my professional and personal life. I love hearing from people...clients, photographers...anybody. So don't be shy, let me know you were here!

Happy Reading,
Claire

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Calamigos Ranch


One of the things I love about Los Angeles is that in a matter of minutes you can be a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Driving up to Calamigos Ranch in Malibu is wonderful.....with nature all around and the feeling of stepping back ever so slightly in time, when life was a little more simple.
I've shot a few weddings at this ranch but they have all been in different locations....so I feel newly inspired each time I am there.
Mark and Tricia's wedding had that old rustic charm to it......a log cabin, hay bales, old chandeliers and picket fences....great photo backdrops!
This time I even took my own damask backdrop....and did we have some fun with that! Take a look at the slideshow if you want to see how creative people became.....


0 comments: